Think i found my next hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor has one with suspension and all kinds of stuff. Thing does like 70MPH and will almost wheelie and throw you off. He asked if I wanted to ride it...my youthful side was all about it...my 43 years of learning and logic told me...nope...not today old man. Needless to say I just watched. Lol!

My neighbor has one with suspension and all kinds of stuff. Thing does like 70MPH and will almost wheelie and throw you off. He asked if I wanted to ride it...my youthful side was all about it...my 43 years of learning and logic told me...nope...not today old man. Needless to say I just watched. Lol!
😂🤣 That's were I'm at know looking at some that do 60mph but common sense says maybe something that does 45 should be plenty of fun and can go off road. But I rather have to much power

I have 1. 2 WD, front spins on high setting. I have rode everything, and I wish we had these when I was a kid. Total blast to ride. People definitely pay attention when you go by at full speed.
The 1 I have has 3 settings, 20km, 40 km and 60km, then there is a switch for 1 or 2 motor drive plus a turbo switch. 5000W, 2500W each motor. The battery will run my house.

Totally NOT road legal here in Ontario. I'm not sure if you can get away with the Low setting, but all the ebikes they sell now are way over the legal 500W

I have 1. 2 WD, front spins on high setting. I have rode everything, and I wish we had these when I was a kid. Total blast to ride. People definitely pay attention when you go by at full speed.
The 1 I have has 3 settings, 20km, 40 km and 60km, then there is a switch for 1 or 2 motor drive plus a turbo switch. 5000W, 2500W each motor. The battery will run my house.

Totally NOT road legal here in Ontario. I'm not sure if you can get away with the Low setting, but all the ebikes they sell now are way over the legal 500W
I think here I can use the bike lane and sidewalks probably have to go somewhere private to let it rip

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks