Mcd xr5 max pro build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, painting bodies has to be the hardest part of this hobby
Ya, thanks the main thing is patients and not rush giving each color proper dry time. There were a few times when I wanted to get it all in 1 coat and peal of the masking tape to do the next color. Took me 3 days total i wish kit would have atleast came with masking for windows.
Back top of body between the body posts. I don’t think I installed mine though.
Crap that looks good. Love the candy red.
Thanks, I'm not going to bother putting it on because I can't even see the wholes anymore.
True. Some I spend lots of time prepping. Some others not so much. What I hate is scuffing the inside. It seems to take so Much time.
I never scuff I just make sure I wash the inside with some dawn dishwashing liquid. This body is huge had to use the garden hose

Last edited:
Got my 2 speed today and bell just need those gears Mike taylor said 10 more days. Probably get the gears from Mike his shipping seems to be much faster than Cardinal racing since I ordered these Las week and just came today.View attachment 88474
View attachment 88475View attachment 88476View attachment 88477View attachment 88478View attachment 88479
Wow. That’s sexy! I’ll agree. Some how Taylor’s shipping is so fast. I can order Wednesday it’s here Friday. Cardinal is never that fast.

Got my 2 speed today and bell just need those gears Mike taylor said 10 more days. Probably get the gears from Mike his shipping seems to be much faster than Cardinal racing since I ordered these Las week and just came today.View attachment 88474
View attachment 88475View attachment 88476View attachment 88477View attachment 88478View attachment 88479
Awesome paint job bro!! thats the first time I've seen the body clips put on like that. I'm new to mcd but is it supposed to be like that? I'm wondering if I did mine wrong lol. Lots of little things with these rigs are so easy to get wrong when you just have no idea.

Back