Wow! Max5 g2 w/800kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got the max4 in my 5T & Vetka - beast!!!

I’m running the max5 G2 in my 5B, MCD & Vesla…they are an awesome combo with 800kv - I think I prefer it as it’s smaller & also 12s capable - IMO there is no need for max4

Was against electric because of the cost of batteries, but decided to convert one to get more track time for the drive time to get there. After I Found a 2pack deal for zee 10,000 mah for around $115. Instant power on demand. So much fun!

View attachment 93023

View attachment 93024

My K8S has the Hobbywing 800KV with Max5 G2. Runs on 8S for good measure. lol. 12S is insane!

Can someone suggest a conversion kit for the 30 dnt dtt7 V1 ??? I'm on a 29cc now and thinking of converting.........not sure what i need

I put the Stupid RC set up in my Rovan LT. It is a little expensive but I got a deal on it.

Pic of how it looks
Rovan LT540.jpg

It is nuts on 12s with the 560kv motor. I think Marko R1 is right. The Max5 g2 is a smaller/lighter and is also12s capable.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks