Recommend me a throttle servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The AGFRC 55kg is $130 on amazon. The perfect pass servo 56kg which is basically a rebrand of the AGFRC is $120 on Amazon. I don’t know much about other servos to recommend them. Not sure if you want that much torque for just the throttle. However, if that servo actuates both the brakes and throttle (like on an HPI Baja 5B) then I would recommend a little higher torque.

The AGFRC 55kg is $130 on amazon. The perfect pass servo 56kg which is basically a rebrand of the AGFRC is $120 on Amazon. I don’t know much about other servos to recommend them. Not sure if you want that much torque for just the throttle. However, if that servo actuates both the brakes and throttle (like on an HPI Baja 5B) then I would recommend a little higher torque.
Would that work in the dbxl? Listing says 1/8 and 1/10 scale

Yeah those are both 1/10 scale servos
I don’t have a dbxl so not sure but I believe those are both 1/10 scale servos. If they don’t fit, amazon has a good hassle free 30 day return policy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks