Project Electric Torque LOSI 5IVE-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for you expert 3D Printers in here. I am converting my 30 DNB to a center diff and it moves the diff from the back to the front. I have zero confidence in drilling the chassis and not messing it up, so I was thinking about 3D printing a chassis adapter that would hold the diff and motor mount and then have holes to attach to the chassis.

Do you think think a 3D printed plate would be sturdy enough? If so, any recommendations on material to use and how to tackle it?
No, I wouldn’t trust 3D printing for something like that. If you decide to do it anyway, I would probably use CF nylon or CF PC.

Check out Send-Cut-Send. You can print your prototype to ensure accurate fitment, and then send them the 3D file to make out of aluminum.

No, I wouldn’t trust 3D printing for something like that. If you decide to do it anyway, I would probably use CF nylon or CF PC.

Check out Send-Cut-Send. You can print your prototype to ensure accurate fitment, and then send them the 3D file to make out of aluminum.

Ok, thanks for the info on that service! I'll work on getting the correct plate, holes, etc. and then use that service.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks