Losi Promoto MX by cmbscx10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmbscx10

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Once i got back into RC i was putting together a list of parts to order from A-Main Hobbies. As motorcycles are my 1st hobby when i saw the Losi Promoto MX i had to have one. I found a deal on OfferUP and now own the Green one.

M childhood idols were Bob Hannah, Broc Glover, Ricky Johnson, David Bailey and of course Jeff Ward amongst the many others. So, the dirt version will be a "Wardy" build.

I never buy Upgrades before running any RC but the first two are not really "Upgrades". Due to the weather i haven't even ran this one yet but we are int he 70's this weekend so probably this weekend i will do a maiden.

1st one - FB Hoodie
2nd one - Paint the seat KX blue (Gotta figure out how to write KX on the seat)
3rd one - Custom Graphcs to match his 87" bike as much as possible

20240412_124748.jpg
Jeff-Ward-1987-KX250SR1.jpg

Once i got back into RC i was putting together a list of parts to order from A-Main Hobbies. As motorcycles are my 1st hobby when i saw the Losi Promoto MX i had to have one. I found a deal on OfferUP and now own the Green one.

M childhood idols were Bob Hannah, Broc Glover, Ricky Johnson, David Bailey and of course Jeff Ward amongst the many others. So, the dirt version will be a "Wardy" build.

I never buy Upgrades before running any RC but the first two are not really "Upgrades". Due to the weather i haven't even ran this one yet but we are int he 70's this weekend so probably this weekend i will do a maiden.

1st one - FB Hoodie
2nd one - Paint the seat KX blue (Gotta figure out how to write KX on the seat)
3rd one - Custom Graphcs to match his 87" bike as much as possible

View attachment 92913
View attachment 92914
I have one on my list. They look to be a blast based on all the vids I've been watching.

Looks great!

They are a blast for sure jeepfreak.
A little bit of a learning curve but even you could figure it out. LOL

Starting to see some more hop-up's and aftermarket parts available as well. Like your hoodie.
A grown man dressing dolls to ride a toy motorcycle. What the heck is wrong with us?

Looks great!

They are a blast for sure jeepfreak.
A little bit of a learning curve but even you could figure it out. LOL

Starting to see some more hop-up's and aftermarket parts available as well. Like your hoodie.
A grown man dressing dolls to ride a toy motorcycle. What the heck is wrong with us?
Idk man...I crashed my helicopter while on the ground and totaled it. Lol

Like me giving up planes , after " Three in the Tree " I quit.
Still have 2 1/2 hanging in the basement , maybe someday when I have nothing else to do.
For me it was far easier to consider anything "Air RC" related display pieces or wall hangars.
Helicopters were fun and expensive but a young man/womens game.
Planes were also fun but i wanted to get into 3D flying and fields were closing around me so i hung up my "Air RC" controllers.

Thank you for the suggestion. Green would put it on a more modern KXF level and i am doing my best to step back into the late 80's-90's era. I saw those but no way in my lifetime will i want to true and maintain a spoked RC wheel. 1:1 is bad enough. I'd have to make my own balancer/truing stand and not willing to do that right now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks