Kraken vesla.5 battery tray size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratonwatch

I’m wondering what the max size battery the Vesla will accept. Their website says click here for battery dimensions, but only takes you to a page to buy their batteries that measure 160x47x47. I have some SMC batteries for my Kraton that I’d like to use that are a bit larger than the above mentioned batteries (170x44x51)

TIA!

If an accurate answer isn't provided by the time I receive & build my VESLA.5 SBK, I will take measurements, and post the answer. As batteries are held in-place by straps, I suspect that the only 'important' dimensions will be length & width, as "max height" can (almost) always be 'adjusted' by replacing the straps with longer straps.

If an accurate answer isn't provided by the time I receive & build my VESLA.5 SBK, I will take measurements, and post the answer. As batteries are held in-place by straps, I suspect that the only 'important' dimensions will be length & width, as "max height" can (almost) always be 'adjusted' by replacing the straps with longer straps.
I have 170mm (length) SMCs I run in my Kraton. I’m wondering if they will fit the kraken also

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks