8awg Jumper wire to make series connection for 8 & 12S capabilities.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratonwatch

Does anyone know where to purchase a 6 inch 8awg jumper wire for the max5 ESC? Trying to plan a build out and don’t know where to source these from. Some have said Home Depot or Lowe’s but I thought it should be hobby grade wire. I’m not sure what the box stores sell though.

A lot of what I found is copper stranded wire. Which I’m sure isn’t what I need. I’ll keep searching

Depending on where you live, I would check the local hobby shop. They are usually pretty willing to show you how to solder the connectors. When your dealing with 8-12s you want a very solid connection with the right connectors.

These guys are great. They’re based in the U.S. and I’ve ordered a ton of stuff from them. They make every type of connector/adapter/jumper and solder joints always look good.

https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
I’ve ordered from them before and had a good experience minus the fact that they used a 4 inch wire for the jumper. My rig needed a bit longer so I had to replace it. I already have the ESC I will be using for a large scale build, so I won’t be able to have them solder the connections. now it’s just time to select a car and the rest of the goodies to go along with it. 😈

I’ve ordered from them before and had a good experience minus the fact that they used a 4 inch wire for the jumper. My rig needed a bit longer so I had to replace it. I already have the ESC I will be using for a large scale build, so I won’t be able to have them solder the connections. now it’s just time to select a car and the rest of the goodies to go along with it. 😈
I think they’ll customize any of the wires/connectors if you ask.

Back