New mcd xr5 FT-R owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxed and now waiting for a 30.5 esp kit from ddm. Still need to figure what servos i want and also what color to paint the body.View attachment 93041
Congrats on the new purchase! It looks great. What is the difference between the FT-R version and the other versions? I'm recently starting to look at MCD's because i'm fairly new here so I don't know too much about them.

@zxb466 so the difference here is the tier packages and it goes as follows.
Competition is entry level with no Alloy parts, open diffs along with a locked center diff

Max pro- entry level and majority of the parts are plastic and a few option parts included. Lsd front diff,center locked,open rear

Ft-r- is intermediate level with some plastic and some option parts included . Lsd front diff, lsd center diff, open rear

Ultimate- pro package with every option part already installed on the rig except for hydrax brakes I believe, lsd front, lsd center, lsd rear

@zxb466 so the difference here is the tier packages and it goes as follows.
Competition is entry level with no Alloy parts, open diffs along with a locked center diff

Max pro- entry level and majority of the parts are plastic and a few option parts included. Lsd front diff,center locked,open rear

Ft-r- is intermediate level with some plastic and some option parts included . Lsd front diff, lsd center diff, open rear

Ultimate- pro package with every option part already installed on the rig except for hydrax brakes I believe, lsd front, lsd center, lsd rear
Thanks for the clarification! I am so amazed on the quality of MCD and how you can convert one model to any one of their additional models.

Back